|Competition is now closed|
WIN TICKETS TO…
THE NEW MOTORHOME CARAVAN AND CAMPING SHOW
14-19 FEBRUARY 2012, EXCEL LONDON
Spring 2012 will see the launch of an exciting new Show at London’s premiere exhibition venue, ExCeL London.
The Motorhome, Caravan & Camping Show (14th – 19th February) is the Industry’s new Spring showcase where visitors will be able to see the latest models from all the leading caravan and motorhome manufacturers and dealers. This is in addition to the very latest trailer tents, folding caravans, holiday homes, lodges, towcars, tents and camping equipment as well as thousands of accessories, campsites and great value holiday destinations – offering those planning their 2012 Summer getaways unrivalled choice, inspiration, advice and the chance to take advantage of special show-only offers.
You can be there too if you are one of the winners of our fab ticket competition. We have 10 pairs of tickets to give away.
The Show offers plenty for the whole family to enjoy with a range of free features for adults and children of all ages including cookery demonstrations, archery lessons, kayaking and dinghy sailing “try-it” sessions and special celebrity guest appearances.
It’s great value too! Advance tickets start from only £7.00 for seniors (60+ years) and £8.00 for adults. Advance tickets are those booked before 14th February - when booking advance tickets, a £1.00 transaction fee applies.
Children aged 15 years and under are admitted FREE when accompanied by a paying senior or adult. Tickets include parking (subject to availability) and a comprehensive show guide.
Tickets are also on sale now at: www.motorhomecaravanandcamping.co.uk or call the ticket hotline on 0844 858 6756.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- No purchase necessary
- The Closing date: 16 / 2 / 2012
- This competition is open to all UK residents
- The prize must be accepted as offered, and once the prize is awarded, Outdoor Holiday has no further liability to the winners
- Only one entry can be made per person
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition
- Winners will be notified by email after the closing date
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
Desktop version | Mobile version