Kings Green Caravan Park is a peaceful and tranquil community-owned and run site in South West Scotland. Tourers and tents welcome. 30 pitches (21 electric), toilet / shower / laundry block, plus disabled toilet. 500yds to village shop. Ideal holiday site for walking, golfing, bird watching & cycling. Pets welcome. Sandy beaches. 25 miles Stranraer, 18 miles Newton Stewart
We are open from the 1st March - 31st of October for tourers & tents, we have no static caravans on site.The site is run by a voluntarily by a committee which enables us to keep the costs to a minimum.
Groups, Rallies, Mountain Bikers, Cyclists, Bikers, Walkers, All Welcome.
We have NO midges at Kings Green, but we do have amazing sunsets.
FREE online booking system on our website www.kingsgreencaravanpark.com
Included in prices are showers & toilets:-
- £15 per pitch per night including electric hookup
- £12 per pitch per night without hookup
- Based on one Unit +one car, 2 adults, 2 children (under 16) per pitch. Additional adults charged at £4.00 per night.
- Long stay discounts (7+ nights) prepaid. Best prices found on our website.
- No extra charges for awnings, gazebos or dogs etc
- Dogs are welcome but should be kept on leads on site
- This is strictly a holiday site - No traders are allowed
- For bookings, please use our free online booking system found on any page of our website
View Larger Map